Shantha Prabhu is a Computer Science graduate and has a work experience of 2 years as a Progress Developer. It was during her stint in the IT industry that she identified a stronger inclination towards her passion for the fine arts. While she was working, she would receive requests from people for her artwork. So, eventually, she quit her job and decided to make this a full-time profession.
Her love for art was initiated at a young age when she would go for drawing classes, slowly venturing into shading, water colours, pencil sketching, portraits and still life.
The young artist has a portfolio of works that range from the traditional ‘Warli’ and ‘Madhubani’ designs to still life paintings that use instant coffee powder as a medium.
She currently works independently as a freelance artist and influencer
- Craft Associate with Premier Decorations, September 2020
- Expert Craft Instructor at FevicreaTV, Fevicreate, 2020
- Design Team member for Itsy Bitsy, 2019
- Amazon Affiliate or Associate, 2019
- Design Team member for Itsy Bitsy, 2017
- Design Consultant and Content Expert for Pidilite Industries, 2017
- Fevicryl Specialist 2017
- Fevicryl certified Expert Art Instructor, 2016
- Fevicryl registered Art Instructor, 2015
- Deccan Herald feature as a young artist, 2015
- ‘Balachitra Rathna Award’ in the International children’s art competition, 2005 held by Korasala’s Wonder Art World.
- Formal training on working with Oil Colors from the famous artist S. Elayaraja
- Formal training for working with Water color from the renowned Pune based artist Milind Mullick
- Courses certified by Fevicryl to work with Acrylic paints
1. Conducted over 50 workshops individually and in association with Fevicryl at leading institutes in Bangalore:
- International Institute of Fashion Designing
- JD Institute of Fashion Technology
- Dreamzone School of creative studies
- Bloom and Grow-Design and Craft Studio
- NMKRV Women’s college
2. 12 Day Art Camp at Dreamzone School of creative studies, Bangalore
3. Corporate workshop for Mercedes(MBRDI, Bangalore) and Oracle
4. Corporate in-house workshops for Pidilite Industries Ltd.
2017: Participant and Exhibitor at the 14th Annual Chitrasanthe, held on 15th January 2017 organised by Karnataka Chitrakala Parishath.
2015: Fundraising art show for the victims of Nepal, organized by Genesis Art Gallerie,
Bangalore, in association with GOONJ.